* The very shape of this snack makes one wonder `hey..why haven’t I tasted this so far?’ Can be worn as finger rings playfully, or gulp it in full like seedai. In whatever way you eat it, this special snack makes you wonder at its taste.
* This seepu seedai is ethnic to Chettinad and isn’t available elsewhere.
* This seedai is ideal for all occasions, be it children’s snack box, evening snacks or binge eating.
* Made in traditional method with good quality ingredients and pure coconut oil. Less oil and easy to digest.
* Ideal for ‘seer varisai’ and also to be served in festivals, functions, parties and also to gift.